[mapserver-dev] Rendering a circle with the specified size as the default symbol

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:09:47 EST 2009

Hi Thomas,

I'd be curious to know what level of detail will be chosen when selecting
the functions to be exposed in the vtable. I thought we'll probably select
those functions/operatons which are currently provide the branching between
the renderers.
In this particular case we would probably add a DrawMarkerSymbol to
represent the renderer specific msDrawMarkerSymbolGD / msDrawMarkerSymbolAGG
etc, variations.
In this regard it remains up to the renderer how the default symbol is drawn
in effect.

Would you describe in more details what you have in your mind about the
desired vtable architecture, I'm really interested in.

Best regards,

Tamas