[mapserver-dev] Debugger for Mapserver

Mauricio Herrera georazor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:56:27 EST 2009

Hi developer list

Im looking for some kind of debugger for mapserver? could you help me?

Mainly I need to debug the next files: mapfile.c, mapfile.h mapfile.dtd
mapserv.c, mapserv.h...Because I want to modify and add some new functions..
I have tried to debug with Builder c++ (graphical mode), but I could not do
that! when i try to debug they show me a lot errors ..I want to know, how
the developers did for developing the source code for mapserver? I can not
to (compile,run or debug) the  source code of  mapserver with the Builder
c++

Pleeeeease help me

Thanks

Mauricio Herrera