[mapserver-dev] PROJ4 and EPSG database

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Feb 10 17:40:16 EST 2009

I like the idea :), but I guess you already knew that!

But I also think we probably need a quick fix for mapserver, and if we
move forward on these other fronts, then we will probably want to
eventually replace what mapserver is using for the new standardized?
engine. So again, this speaks to a quick fix for mapserver even if it
does not solve all problems, because it might get tossed in a year +-.

-Steve