[mapserver-dev] 5.4 beta-1 tomorrow?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 05:15:31 EST 2009

Steve,

I've set the default size to 1. I prefer this option since there are many
places in the code where this division is not related to the scale
calculation like for example in msCircleDrawShadeSymbolAGG when rendering an
ellipse symbol.
If anyone find issues with this setting please update
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2896 accordingly.

Best regards,

Tamas