[mapserver-dev] "Diagnostic"/Testing Mapfile

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Feb 24 09:59:10 EST 2009

Dan,

  I had been considering the same thing.  Perhaps reviewing msautotest (http://www.mapserver.org/development/tests/autotest.html) would be a good start?  There's a "misc" folder containing rendering output (and query results, etc).  At the very least we should be prepared to add a set of tests for PDF (and SVG?) output to the msautotest suite...

Brent Fraser