[mapserver-dev] Re: MapServer 5.4 Plans

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Jan 8 16:39:57 EST 2009

That's cool. Can dev's provide an update on what stuff can make it in by, say,
the end of Feb? I'll have RFC44 done but need to assess by bugs which there are
probably too many. I'm curious about WMS 1.3 in 5.4. There are folks in Europe
anxiously awaiting that addition.

Steve

<d2b988930901081201k2e486854s6064fa99ce85071a at mail.gmail.com>, "thomas bonfort"