[mapserver-dev] MS-RFC-55: Improving control of output resolution

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:03:01 EDT 2009

It will be up to the rendering code to decide what is scaled or not.
The RFC should probably go into more detail for exactly which
parameters will be affected by the scaling. Other candidates that come
to mind are:
* offsets (line, point, polygon)
* pattern (line)
* outlinewidth (labels)
* shadowsize, background-shadow-size (labels)
* buffer around labels (colision) ?
* minfeaturesize, mindistance (labels)

thomas