[mapserver-dev] MS 5.4 - Python-MS - queryByRect strange behavior

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Nov 9 13:55:48 EST 2009

A small test case will really help if you can create one that way we can try independently
of MS4W. As I read this it seems that you're doing a rect query on inline shapes. I don't
recall if that code changed a bit in 5.4 or not. Perhaps Tamas can confirm.

Steve

<aa5471510911061000v380ab8fbld95a294e4b784496 at mail.gmail.com>, Christian Jauvin