[mapserver-dev] help:thanks,create maps on the fly without

Rui Jianxun gis at shnu.edu.cn
Sat Oct 3 04:39:55 EDT 2009

hi Tamas Szekeres,
The address (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/trunk/mapserver/mapscript/csharp/examples/inline.cs
)you showed to me is using c#+mapscript to draw layers with several classes defined in the programming environment. This is very flexible for programmer to draw thematic map what  they like to. But in the same address,in PHP MODULES,i donot find the examples using PHP to relize the same functinal,because  the later(PHP) would read mapfile,but the former (C#) need not to read mapfile.
Would you like to give me some examples using PHP nor c# that need not read mapfiles?
Best Regards,
Rui jx