[mapserver-dev] imagemap

Jan Spatka J.Spatka at dhi.cz
Tue Oct 6 06:39:47 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am looking for basic help how to include image map into my map. The
whole map is generated based on template in browse mode, but I would
like to have objects of one point layer as mouseover sensitive objects,
which starts some JAVA script on mouseover. When I try to do this by
template, it works only in nquery mode, where do not work my JAVA
zooming and panning functionalities, and if this map  (based on the same
templates) is generated in browse mode than layer template for imagemap
is not executed. I had an idea to combine html template with PHP
scripts, but I have no experiences.

Have you any suggestions how to solve it. I believe it is for sure quite
simple, but I have no idea at this time.