[mapserver-dev] MapServer 5.6 release meeting in one hour

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 8 08:51:32 EDT 2009

Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Daniel Morissette wrote:
>>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=8&year=2009&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=165
>

> This is the exact time of the osgeo board meeting in #osgeo today.

Yeah, with you, Frank and Howard on the board, that is a problem.

We just had an exchange about this with those currently on IRC, and we
decided to have the meeting one hour earlier, at 10am EDT, which is one
hour from now:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=8&year=2009&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=165

I realize this is a bit short notice for those in the western timezones
who are just getting up, but we don't have much choice if we want a
meeting this week (tomorrow same time would not work well for Europe
since that would be Friday night). I hope you'll be able to join.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/