[mapserver-dev] Old tickets moved to 5.6 release milestone

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 8 23:24:16 EDT 2009

As discussed in our meeting today, I have moved all open ticket from
past releases in Trac to the 5.6 release milestone.

The current situation is 191 open tickets in the 5.6 release milestone:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/milestone/5.6 release?by=owner

The next action item from our meeting is for everyone to act on their
list of open tickets by Tuesday (for each ticket, either address,
reassign, or postpone to a future release). This will give us a clearer
picture of the situation before beta4 on Wednesday.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/