[mapserver-dev] MapServer blog?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Oct 20 11:04:32 EDT 2009

It would be ideal to be able to define a blog group based on OSGeo ids. That way we could control
who has access. I'd actually like to tap power users to write short how-to articles. We could be
opportunistic based on activity on the mailing list. Anyone know if there's a standard blog tool that's
part of the OSGeo intrastructure or if trying something like the trac extension Tamas mentioned is
feasible?

Steve