[mapserver-dev] Beta 5 or RC 1?

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Wed Oct 28 00:28:44 EDT 2009

Steve,

When we (DM and I) were testing this during the code sprint, using valgrind,
we could not reproduce it. I don't know if it was something specific with
that build that we compiled on the WMS shootout box or something else. It
might have also been that we misdiagnosed the problem as a memory leak when
we were just hammering the box to hard.

I'll try to run some valgrind tests on the shootout box and see if I get any
additional info.