[mapserver-dev] Vote for MapServer 5.6 release plan

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:50:11 EDT 2009

+1 to the motion with the following comments:

I think the '*Work in progress or unknown status*' section should be refined
a bit. I really don't know what's the current status of the newly added
Cairo/OpenGL renderers and the XML mapfile efforts. It would be reasonable
to add some testing steps in msautotest to make sure these additions are
working fine on all supported platforms.

Best regards,

Tamas