[mapserver-dev] Vote for MapServer 5.6 release plan

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Sep 8 12:08:30 EDT 2009

I believe for this release the rendering plugin for Cairo and OpenGL should be considered preview
features that will be fully functional in 6.0. I'd market this release as a performance release given
the query and raster drawing improvements.

Steve

<f3b73b7d0909080850x6ae50ddbl9ee612815adda836 at mail.gmail.com>, Tamas Szekeres