[mapserver-dev] Re: Please help tweak and test Mapserver on the FOSS4G DVD

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Sep 14 22:46:35 EDT 2009

A quick look and the script seems reasonable just to get the CGI installed. Can't do much without
a demo though so that would seem a reasonable addition at a minimum. The debian folks were
going to package the stock demo but I'm not sure where that stands. Maybe the other devs might
have an idea.

Now I'll just wait a couple of days to download the VM pieces... ;-)

Steve

>>> Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com> 09/14/09 6:45 PM >>>
Steve,
I managed to get one of my developers here at LISAsoft to set it up
(along with a few others) while he was between tasks, but he has been
reassigned now. Also, we was not an expert in Mapserver, so we won't
take any offense if you want to completely rewrite the script.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally