[mapserver-dev] mapserver performance windows/linux

JUDD.CHRISTOPHER JUDD.CHRISTOPHER at flsenate.gov
Thu Sep 17 15:08:20 EDT 2009

That is right, I did find this same performance issue with 5.0, 5.2 and
5.4 on linux.

I just tested ms4w_3.0_beta7 and it is taking about 3.7 seconds to draw
the same image that 2.3.1 did in 1.4 seconds.

Someone else should probably do the same testing to make sure that I'm
not off base.

How do I do the profiling?

Thanks for your help,
Chris