[mapserver-dev] MapServer 5.6.0-beta1 today...

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 24 13:55:17 EDT 2009

Good points. Let's create a mini HOWTO for this in the wiki and I'll
point to it in my release announcement. I have created the page and will
let Alan fill the empty sections:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/XMLMapfiles

I guess this should be migrated to the official docs at some point as
well if/when Jeff has time.

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/