[mapserver-dev] Rendering differences upon upgrade / 5.4.0-beta3 to 5.7-dev

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Aug 9 07:42:34 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

do you have a custom value of RESOLUTION set in your MAP file?

If so make sure you add the DEFRESOLUTION keyword to the MAP object and give it the same value as your RESOLUTION.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Looking for flexible support on OpenLayers or GeoExt? Please check out http://www.osgis.nl/support.html