[mapserver-dev] RFC 59 Logical Expression Overhaul (preliminary draft)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 9 15:30:15 EDT 2010

Thanks Steve, the draft looks good.  From a user side, these added
operators and functions will be very useful (such as the powerful LIKE
command, and the TEXT formatting options).  I think 99% of the users
would be fine with these changes even if there is a slight performance hit.

Feedback on the RFC: for the final RFC version I'd like to see all of
the new operators and functions listed.

-jeff