[mapserver-dev] MapServer Documentation and translation (spanish)

Juanma M. R. juanma.mr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:15:30 EST 2010

Hi list,

I can help with the translation of MapServer documentation to spanish if you
need more people to do this task. I have seen that the ticket is asigned to
jmckenna and I supposed he is in charged of coordinating this task but I
don't know which is the following step for getting involved. Just visiting
www.mapserver.org I found that it was necessary to get in touch with any of
the MapServer developers to start working with MapServer SVN but I didn't
find any email.

So here I am: how can I help (if it is necessary) to translate MapServer
documentation to Spanish?

Best regards,
Juanma.