[mapserver-dev] configure in repository

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Feb 15 13:32:22 EST 2010

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Is there an approved set of versions of autoconf, etc, to rebuild
> configure? I admit, I checked in some changes to configure.in,  but I
> didn't have the stones to overwrite configure.

I think we may have that info somewhere but it's probably not in a good
place since I can't find it at the moment.

However, my current system came with autoconf 2.63 and I had some
problems with that version. I installed autoconf 2.59 and all is working
fine with that version (Ubuntu: apt-get install autoconf2.59).

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/