[mapserver-dev] WorldMapping issue

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:49:08 EST 2010

re: But maybe I'm missing something as I never used the "tile"
support in MS (does it exist ? does it handle labels nicely?)

Yes, it does exist, http://mapserver.org/output/tile_mode.html, and with the
upcoming addition of support for metatiling and edge buffering,
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3323, it appears that labels look
quite good.

Roger