[mapserver-dev] Raster Rendering via Plugin Interface

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Feb 24 20:29:18 EST 2010

Folks,

I have completed a first pass on raster rendering via the rendering plugin
interface and it seems to be working well with the AGG2 renderer.  I'm not
sure what else there is to do until I have a non-bitmap plugin renderer to
work against (where the merge interface will be used).

Please let me know if anyone runs into any problems, or sees work that
needs to be done.

PS. I've also ripped out the non-GDAL raster format code today.