[mapserver-dev] Raster Rendering via Plugin Interface

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Feb 24 20:34:43 EST 2010

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have completed a first pass on raster rendering via the rendering plugin
> interface and it seems to be working well with the AGG2 renderer.  I'm not
> sure what else there is to do until I have a non-bitmap plugin renderer to
> work against (where the merge interface will be used).
>
> Please let me know if anyone runs into any problems, or sees work that
> needs to be done.
>
> PS. I've also ripped out the non-GDAL raster format code today.
>
> Best regards,

Sounds like any impressive job. Thanks for all the effort on this.

Can a suggest that you should probably write a bug against configure
script to remove options that are no longer valid, because the code is
gone, unless you already did that. Likewise it might be appropriate to
also write a doc bug that lists the changes to help track this for later
doc efforts.

Best regards,
   -Steve W