[mapserver-dev] Call for a 5.6.1 release...

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Sun Jan 3 19:32:19 EST 2010

Changing the KEYSIZE doesn't do it?
From: mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Woodbridge [woodbri at swoodbridge.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 8:42 PM
To: Lime, Steve D (DNR)
Cc: mapserver-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapserver-dev] Call for a 5.6.1 release...

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Lime, Steve D (DNR) wrote:
>> Hi all: I just fixed a couple of inconvenient bugs in 5.6 that broke
>> some point-based queries via the CGI. Without the fixes some
>> folks won't be able to upgrade. I've got a whole bunch of query test
>> cases I need to get into the automated testing to avoid this
>> in the future. Are others sitting on changes in the 5.6 trunk that
>> could go into 5.6.1?
>>
>> Steve
>> BTW Ticket is http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3246...
>>

> Steve,
>
> Can you verify the Legends embeded in the image work correctly?
> I just tried to generate one and I'm having troubles getting anything
> that looks like a legend to show up. I'm in rc5, but will upgrade to the
> released version and see if the makes a difference.
>
>     LEGEND
>       IMAGECOLOR "#CCCCCC"
>       OUTLINECOLOR "#000000"
>       STATUS embed
>       POSITION lr
>       KEYSIZE 40 40
>       KEYSPACING 5 5
>       LABEL
>         FONT "arial"
>         SIZE 10
>         TYPE TRUETYPE
>         COLOR '#000000'
>       END
>     END
>
> Also tried it with mode=legend an get the same blank image.
> If its a bug let me know and I'll write a ticket if you want.
>
> Thanks,
>   -Steve W
>
> PS: Happy New Year Everyone.

OK, upgraded to 5.6 released and get the same behavior. It's been a long
time since I last tried to do anything with legends, so it might just be me.

On a somewhat related note, I just tried to generate a legendicon and
that seems to work ok and I get a 40x40 pixel image. How can I change
the size of the icon image. I don't see anything in the docs and nothing
I have tried has any impact.

Thanks,
   -Steve W