[mapserver-dev] WMS and cookies

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Jan 26 11:13:43 EST 2010

Hi,

see below from wms-dev, Mapserver in WMS mode will give cookies preference over URL parameters. I've always found this unwanted, so I have my own custom patch for it, which I now want to get rid off :-)

Would it be worthwhile changing this in Mapserver? CGI mode can remain the same.

Objections? Thoughts?

Best regards,
Bart

Begin forwarded message: