[mapserver-dev] Mapserver site search still not working

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 20 15:49:51 EDT 2010

I have also asked on the Sphinx google group 


Jeff McKenna wrote:
> I have looked at this again.  I believe an old /_static/searchtools.js 
> (that we have checked into SVN) file is being copied to our build 
> directory each time we make.  I will try to find out how to upgrade this 
> file (through the existing ticket: 
> http://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/issue/467/html-search-not-working).
> -jeff
> Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> Howard Butler wrote:
>>> I verified earlier today that this is a Sphinx bug that exists in 
>>> both the beta release that we are using on mapserver.org and the 
>>> trunk version of the software.  I filed a bug on it, but have not 
>>> heard back yet.
>> I also verify that locally I get the same error 
>> (http://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/issue/467/html-search-not-working), 
>> and /_static/searchtools.js does not contain the loadIndex function.
>> -jeff

More information about the mapserver-dev mailing list