[mapserver-dev] Mapserver site search still not working

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 22 15:15:09 EDT 2010

Great news, I checked in changes to the theme files and search is
working again.  (basically we are using a "basic" Sphinx theme, and we
had Sphinx 0.6.5 theme files checked into our SVN, and the search wasn't
working because we did not upgrade the theme files to Sphinx 1.0b2)

You can test the site search here:
http://labs.gatewaygeomatics.com/mapserver-branch-5-6/search.html

We need to rebuild the branch-5-6 docs now on the temp server.  So
Daniel, we need to run through those commands again (and maybe build in
another location and then copy the /build/ directory after):

   svn up
   make html
   make latex
   make all-pdf
   make epub
   cp build/ ....

Grab me in #mapserver when you are ready to execute.

-jeff