[mapserver-dev] 5.6.2 release... (was: Re: Oddball mapserver/ArcSDE issue)

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 18 15:44:51 EDT 2010

Paul,

Should I hold the 5.6.2 release for this, or do you think it's safer to
keep this fix for 5.6.3 so that it has more time to be tested?

There is also Tamas' issue with OGR that's in the same boat, but I'd be
tempted to go ahead with 5.6.2 anyway since it contains enough good
stuff, and to produce a 5.6.3 sooner if those two get resolved quick and
warrant it.

What do you all think?

Daniel

--