[mapserver-dev] hatch fill may not be drawn in multipolygons

Pierre Giraud pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Fri Mar 19 06:39:11 EDT 2010

I have tried for 3 hours to fill in a ticket but the mapserver trac
still doesn't refresh the page when clicking on the "submit ticket"
button. I'll try again later.

For now, I attach the archive here.

The affected version of Mapserver is 5.6. I also tested on 5.2 and
5.4, and the issue is also there.
There's no problem with the GD renderer.

Pierre