[mapserver-dev] Proposing some homepage changes...

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 4 13:20:31 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

I fully agree with you.

I made some minor changes so that the announcement sections no longer
appear in the TOC: http://www.mapserver.org/

I also made an attempt to clean up the left sidebar nav, with the
sections that you suggested, through our Sphinx layout template:
http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/en/index.html

Impressions/comments?

Personally, I like it better.  What I don't like is the "Table of
Contents" section that still remains on that index page - oh I tried to
remove it, searching the Sphinx Google group, trying many different
ways, but in the end I failed to remove it.  It only appears on some
pages though.

It's a start?

-jeff