[mapserver-dev] Project Status Report for FOSS4G

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 21 10:59:02 EDT 2010

Devs,

The abstract "MapServer Project Status Report" was accepted by the
FOSS4G2010 committee.  Daniel and I have are names down to present it,
but others are more than welcome to participate with us in Barcelona.

Just thinking out loud, maybe we can use this session also as a 'what's
possibly coming in version 6.0 and how will it affect me'.

Also, we should start thinking about if we want to hold a birds of a
feather session there.

-jeff