[mapserver-dev] strange behavior when size != gif size (ms4w 3.0 beta 11)

teeschke daniel.teske at web.de
Mon May 31 06:23:13 EDT 2010

Dear Mapserver-List

ooh no!! The bug I reported in the end of the last year is in the ms4w3b11
again.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Re-strange-behavior-when-size-gif-size-UMN-5-4-2-td3558359.html#a3558359

here's my mapserv -v
MapServer version 5.6.3 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF
 OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=ICO
NV SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI
SUP
PORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS SUPPORTS=RGBA_PNG SUPPORTS=TILECACHE INPUT=JPEG
INPU
T=POSTGIS INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Steve Lime wrote:
> I will... In your version line there's 'SUPPORTS=RGBA_PNG' which is the
> signature for
> the experimental PNG support. Wonder what versions are used by mapserver
> and then
> GD?

Thanks for solving this,