[mapserver-dev] PostGIS "curvepolygon" support

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 9 00:20:37 EST 2010

Hello Astrid,

I would also like to be involved in this implementation, in terms of
testing and documenting the changes for MapServer users (as I am often
the first MapServer user to try to compile and implement many changes
from the devs, I see my role as very important in the MapServer
development process).

And I have no problem helping you use a portion of that budget :)

-Jeff

PS. Frank your free work is killing me, ha.

Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/