[mapserver-dev] RFC 65 - Single pass query handling for 6.0

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 23 15:27:54 EST 2010

Hi Steve,

Regarding the use of tileindex as the shape index relative to a query:
would this work when users define TILEINDEX in their map file (I think
that is what its is used for?) Would it be better to have an additional
new field?

I really think that additional MapScript save/load queries a la pre-5.6
are a welcome changes.

regards,

On 22/11/2010 12:42 PM, Lime, Steve D (DNR) wrote:

> Hi all: I jotted down some thoughts on changes I'd like to see made
> for 6.0 that address shortcomings to the 5.6 single pass query
>
> handling.  I'm looking to simplify...  We have to do something for
> this release on the topic. I don't think the proposed changes will
>
> take much effort.
>
>   http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-65.html
>
> Steve

Assefa Yewondwossen