[mapserver-dev] WFS Output via OGR

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Sun Oct 3 13:36:38 EDT 2010

Apparently the exposure of templates via WFS is still planned for 6.0, see:

The function int msReturnTemplateQuery() in maptemplate.c is a more general presentation function for query results. It already
handles templates (old and new) plus non-text formats (e.g. png). I would think it could call an OGR query result writer easily too.