[mapserver-dev] RFC 62: Support Additional WFS GetFeature Output Formats

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 7 22:11:23 EDT 2010

Folks,

I have completed a prototype implementation of support for OGR output
in WFS, including support for RFC 36 templates as an output mechanism.
I have also prepared a preliminary RFC for the new capabilities which
I'd like to float for discussion before calling for a vote:

   http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/development/rfc/ms-rfc-62.html

I'd like to finish work on the RFC and call for a vote by Monday.