[mapserver-dev] Motion: Adopt RFC 62 - Support Additional WFS GetFeature Output Formats

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Oct 12 11:10:19 EDT 2010

That's cool. It does force folks to ponder security. A couple ones I came up with (now that I have thought about it more):

  - divulging data unintentionally (same issue exists with GML and is mitigated through metadata)
  - excessive memory consumption for large datasets compiled in memory. I've no idea if this is real or not since I don't know how GDAL works.

Steve