[mapserver-dev] RFC 59 Part Deux

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Oct 26 01:25:32 EDT 2010

Hi all: I've found some more time to work on the RFC 59 document and the  corresponding sandbox. Please take a peek when you
have a moment. If this is gonna make version 6.0 then I'd need to start on merging code ASAP. Assefa has also done a good
bit of WFS work with this new stuff and has been pretty successful I think. The RFC contains a couple of attachments showing use
in class TEXT (for number formatting) and style GEOMTRANSFORM (for a buffer) contexts.

Anyway, this is a big change so I'd love feedback.

RFC: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/RFC59-Draft
Sandbox: http://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/sandbox/sdlime/common-expressions/mapserver/