[mapserver-dev] MapServer BOF or Code Sprint at FOSS4G?

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed Sep 1 14:08:16 EDT 2010

I'd suggest starting a wiki page on the subject. I began enumerating template tags I wanted to remove here:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/60RemoveTemplateTags

I have other preferences associated with RFC 59, styles in labels (from code sprint), runtime substitution validation and CGI parameters that I'd like to add to the mix...

Steve