[mapserver-dev] Re: Motion: Adopt MS RFC-61 - Enhance MapServer Feature Style Support

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:57:44 EDT 2010

2010/9/29 Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com>

> Tamas Szekeres wrote:
> >
> > BTW: Is there a way to publish this RFC to the MapServer site
> > <http://www.mapserver.org/development/index.html>? I suspect that only
> > the docs from the stable branch are getting updated automatically.
> >

> Yes there is a way. You need to commit it to the branch-5-6 branch of
> the docs in addition to trunk. The live website is taken out of that
> stable branch at the moment.

Daniel,

I'm not sure it should be duplicated in the stable branch, since the RFC is
related to the changes in the development version. I would be in favour of
having an alternative location (ie. dev.mapserver.org) where the current
development version could be published simultaneously.

Best regards,

Tamas