[mapserver-dev] Re: Motion: Adopt MS RFC-61 - Enhance MapServer Feature Style Support

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 30 08:33:55 EDT 2010

Alan Boudreault wrote:
> To fix this simply, one thing that we could do is to copy all the RFCs
> (for all languages) from trunk in the 5-6 branch during the
> documentation update. That way, all rfcs would be up-to-date on the site
> web. At the same time, I can set mapserver.org/trunk to have a preview
> of the current trunk doc.

BTW, just to clarify, what Alan means here is to have the hourly update
script on mapserver.org copy the RFC files from the trunk directory to
branch-5.6 directory after the svn update... that would happen locally
on the mapserver.org server itself without affecting anything in the SVN
repository or changing anything to the way devs/docs contributors work
on docs locally on their systems.

Makes sense?

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/