[mapserver-dev] FW: [OSGeo-Discuss] Google Summer of Code: second call for students and mentors

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 12:14:58 EDT 2011

I talked to him for about an hour and he has concluded his summer of work at Valley Fair will pay him more money.

I'm glad these youngin's have learned all about capitalism... but this would have been way cooler.  Maybe Stephan and I could tag which of the ideas we'd like to mentor? I'd really be willing to mentor for any of them.

If Google would send me $5,000 then I'd do it myself. Ha.