[mapserver-dev] FW: [OSGeo-Discuss] Google Summer of Code: second call for students and mentors

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Tue Apr 5 13:20:34 EDT 2011

Dan, Steve,

my friend already sent a proposal for the INSPIRE View Service idea to
Melange. For this idea I'm confident that I can help but with most of
the other ideas I'm not particularly familiar. I could help in general
MapServer issues e.g. using OGC services or msautotest though. Anyway,
how many proposals do we expect? Are there any references from last
years? There was not a lot of discussion on the mailing list.

Stephan