[mapserver-dev] 6.0.0-rc1 today

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Apr 27 12:04:07 EDT 2011

Hi Devs, PSC,

There has been very little activity since the last beta, so I am
planning to go ahead with a first 6.0 release candidate at the end of
the day today as planned.

The only potential blocker issue that I am aware of is something related
to UNION layers that Tamas and Jeff are currently investigating. I will
wait to hear back from them before going ahead.

If you are aware of any blocker issues then please let us know ASAP.
I'll be on IRC most of the afternoon.

Also, if you could all take a few minutes to build and test the latest
SVN trunk in your respective environment and report your results
(especially those on Windows since I can't test that platform) then that
would be appreciated.

Thanks

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/