[mapserver-dev] 6.0.0-rc1 today

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:29:28 EDT 2011

2011/4/27 Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com>

> Hi Devs, PSC,
>
> There has been very little activity since the last beta, so I am planning
> to go ahead with a first 6.0 release candidate at the end of the day today
> as planned.
>
> The only potential blocker issue that I am aware of is something related to
> UNION layers that Tamas and Jeff are currently investigating. I will wait to
> hear back from them before going ahead.

Hi Daniel,

We investigated the problem along with Jeff, but couldn't reproduce the
issue reported by WhereGroup, it seems to be related to a wrong symbol
definition. We are sending our working examples back to them.

So this issue doesn't seem to be a blocker to prevent from creating the RC.

Best regards,

Tamas