[mapserver-dev] RFC 73: SVG Symbols support

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 30 11:14:46 EDT 2011

The RFC seems fine to me and I very much welcome this addition. Perhaps
you could add a "Documentation" section outlining which docs will be
updated.

I didn't review the patch, but noticed in ticket #3671 a ref to ticket
#3343 which looks like a partial implementation of SVG support committed
to trunk 18 months ago. Hopefully your plan is to either reuse, complete
or delete this code, and not to add something in parallel? Can you
please confirm that?

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette