[mapserver-dev] Single pass query with OGR is not working (RFC-65)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 13:55:32 EST 2011

I've did some testing and it seems we can handle this problem by disabling
the connection pooling for the background layer. I've added a patch for
mappool.c<http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/attachment/ticket/3647/mappool.c.patch>to
the ticket of
RFC-65 <http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-65.html> which
implements the DISABLE_CONNECTION_POOL processing option to suppress the
connection pooling. This can be used in mapdraw.c when the background layer
is drawn.

Best regards,

Tamas